FGR 5.17% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

Hi @DEP , hi @spid81 , Thank you very much for bringing some...

1. L:)
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hi @DEP , hi @spid81 ,

Thank you very much for bringing some momentum and enthusiasm into the discussion. Somehow something still hangs here. That is a pity, but it always needs new courage with new research. First, your link to NE says that NE is eager to work with multiple graph providers.
    You ask.. I wonder if FGR and NE are in communication re supply...
    Well, here is a screenshot from your link to NE

Screenshot_20220522-105853.png

They are not beholden to a single supplier.
    From the recent interviews with MB and from the interview with Todd at Christmas and from WG's extra on Cement and Concrete, it is clear that there are different approaches to using Puregraph. So it's a deep space.
    After all, @Cashtrain wants better roads, and I suspect he doesn't just drive in tunnels, or his roads aren't constantly flooded.
    In addition to MB's announcement on green cement with Breedon Group, there is the announcement on results with the University of Wollongong. Or on 3D printing with the UoA. Well, in contrast to the other agreements with minimum purchases, there is no such thing as cement and concrete announcements, is there?

In view of the abundance of applications and their hopefully successful tests, the question of patents seems secondary to me for the time being. However, FGR has already published something about the patents. Well, I am not a lawyer, but I am glad that the small FGR has now found many partners to develop. It sounds like it's going to be a bit much just for Todd. If you believe the counter at Linkedin there are plenty of applicants in a short time.

Who still has time on the weekend, listen here.

And in any case you should have a look at the homepage of our partner Breedon.

https://www.breedongroup.com/

Or listen to this talent from Galway.

But, IMHO, look ahead.
    Have a great week.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $22.99K 413.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 915396 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 68827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 168643
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.