NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Technology Partnership Agreement with US-based Veritas, page-229

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Ughhh. This is so brutal.
    Why do they have to be so relentless in driving it down.
    They just keep absorbing the sells, and immediately stack them. 1 higher to keep accumulating. Surely it's bottomed out again.
    Paul texted last night to ask if anyone I knew was selling yesterday.. no, no one I know. Im sure it's the same accumulator/s from the last month or so. He said he cant unserstand their motivation and will be looking at all trades yesterday when available.
    Not that it's any help to us.. but he can't understand why they do it, especially with so much expected from now onwards.
    I tried asking if we might see some decent news this week to quickly rectify things.. and was just the typical professional reply - obviously can't disclose plans on announcements prior to release.
    I'm still expecting something this week, and quite a bit to follow.. unfortunately the manipulation has destroyed the price so far already. Needed a couple of quick anns to prevent them controlling it so easily.
    C'mon Paul.. show us a big revenue bank/finance/credit card and get this thing going again. Then keep it going with Wi-Fi and others to finish off a solid quarter - just need the first big revenue that's taking forever!
    If only I had any $.. would be all over 1.4.
    Can't believe they've got it back that far after so many big buys (5m+) went through above 2c.. Can't imagine they would've been able to offload with a quick profit.
    It can get back there as quick as it's come down.. especially when news hits.. so keep the sell depth clear!

Swagman.. I know you don't care that so many already have you blocked.. but do you need to flood the thread with so many posts that have nothing to do with Nor? It's not Facebook mate, can't take much more of the pointless and nonsense drivel.
    Last edited by Holla: 16/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.