WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Ann: TechOpps Investor Presentation, page-546

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    it's really immature posting something like that and unfortunately doesn't do you any favours.
    the bulk of the long termers on here over the years have provided such valuable insight, research and knowledge and have been some of the major reasons i continued to buy the lows over the years and why i also went all in at the recent SPP in July. i have a holding size now that will potentially be life changing for me and already is in some respects and it is primarily due to the the research conducted by the long termers to thank for this.

in the last few months there has been a massive influx of posters who i am sure have good intentions although get carried away with forecasts and the understanding of the companies tech, timeline and go to market strategy etc and at times long termers have corrected them.

i for one am extremely grateful to all the long termers around here and i expect the majority of other holders are too.

i have no issue with you baghandler and on the whole enjoy your enthusiasm except for your meltdown the other week when the share price headed south, but having a go at longer termers whose knowledge and research is unmatched by all new posters combined is not a smart thing to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.