WBT 0.35% $2.86 weebit nano ltd

Coby Hanoch, CEO of WBT is video interviewed by TechOpps and...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Coby Hanoch, CEO of WBT is video interviewed by TechOpps and Coby uses the announced presentation to provide his update. This is such a significant update on where WBT are at in regards to their current and next stage of company progress.

He states "Today I mentioned we already have a memory array that is answering a majority of the needs of the embedded market"!!! I cannot give enough emphasis to this statement, because WBT not only have a product that can compete with the embedded memory market, but do it at a rate of 1000x faster, at lower power consumption, do it in operating temperatures up to 130 degrees Celsius, and produced at a lower cost. This means that WBT now have a product that can meet the needs of the entire embedded memory market and do it with better results than their competitors.

WBT ready to move to production is their largest announcement since proving the science works. Like Coby says, "7 of the 10 largest companies in the world are semiconductor companies. This is the field that WBT now have a product better than anyone else in; does the ASX actually realise the behamoth they have on their listing? WOW is all I can say. And all with a current market cap of $280M. The upside is in the 10's of billions for their FIRST steps as they become embedded as a Tier 1 memory company. smile.png

Good luck WBT'ers, 2021 will showcase WBT as companies comprehend the significance of a new disruptive memory option which is ready to be placed into their technology. And then moving forward the race will start, as more and more companies start seeing their competitors using WBT memory, and not want to be outdone by using their own inferior and outdated memory chips will be embracing WBT to use their memory chips. This is when WBT's time in the sun will come, this spike I believe will be like nothing the ASX have seen before.

With WBT, the memory chip space has jumped from a pushbike to a Ferrari. Imagine the demand for the Ferrari!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.90 $2.70 $3.091M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9400 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 2359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.81
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.85 $2.90 $2.70 177734
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.