AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Teck starts drilling at Alacran, page-15

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Lets address a few of your ideas... you attempt to use AHZ (bad example of a coy by the way, hows that working out for holders?) as an example of what Azure could do for funding... this is all relating to presales... never going to happen... no one is going to commit to any type of presales without a mine in place and production in play, the commodity market is also too volatile for any company to commit to a presales with a unforeseen future, plus the time span that Tony lives by I’m sure this would discourage anyone even contemplating committing to some sort of presale... so this is just another what if, ludicrous speculative idea IMO... has no substance, use a exploration company as an example and show me where this has happened a few times or even once... AHZ really? The financing system that they came up with is not even close to relevant for Azure... ridiculous. So scrape the whole presale idea, it has no roots or substance.. moving along

The figures you provided regarding Capex and Opex refering to Opsura and using San Felipe as an example I don’t have a problem with, but they are merely projections and speculations. But let me ask you this, you say 30-40million capital needed for Oposura.. so obviously when in production revenue takes place, finally revenue whooo hooo, but and a huge BUT, where or how are we going to raise the capital, JV, TO, 200million shares added to the register at even 20cents to raise $40million, probably with a heap of options for free to entice, who know’s?, and what if time just keeps ticking by and the ludicrous admin costs whom you think are very cost efficient (WTF) keep smashing our bank balance, the current German funds that are paying for these guys to organize drilling and a PEA are basically depleting rapidly... by the time we get to actually set up Oposura we will need another massive dilution to the register and thats not including the Capex $30-40million... my point is... one would be better to buy Azure shares when they have committed to time frames and have shown us the prospectus and funding to get to revenue... the dilution prior to production is going to be massive... all in all, regardless of how or when this takes place the SP is going to continue to be punished or sold into as soon as it lifts... purely because the big money watching knows Tony is going to have some serious issues raising these funds, and they know he is very slow and has a bad track record to date for failures. No matter the circumstances..

IMO Tony is all over the place... always looking for more tenements, nothing ever comes to fruit..
    Lets say Oposura finally becomes cash flow positive, where will the SP be sitting by then?... IF they have massive debt due to someone financing us, then this to will be factored into the SP obviously, so again what is going to happen to the SP... consider BLK (not cross promoting by the way), they are in debt, they are also expanding their mine, they are cash flow positive and revenue is increasing, debt is coming down rapidly, however the market has punished them because they don’t think they can sustain themselves, recently proven wrong however... my point is, the market punished BLK, how do you think Azure is going to go when they can’t even seem to get off the ground.... time is our killer, something that Tony seems to think he has massive amounts of because he never goes without his fat pay cheque along with his board members...

The more I talk about it and converse with you, I feel like selling myself... Im sure Teck is laughing at Tony, they know he will eventually get desperate for funds and they will throw a few million at him to take back Alacran, my biggest fear, hence why Teck are in no hurry, it is highly unlikely we will even be able to find the funds to do anything with Alacran if Teck let go.. If we cant even get Oposura in play whats the point of even playing with Alacran... we need a sheet load of money people... or by a fat miracle we need the best JV partner that has a bank balance that has more zeros than the o’s in this long winded post.
    God I want to be sooooo wrong... please let me be wrong... time and cash burn and massive dilution is all I can see at present.. who cares how fantastic our dirt is if we can’t turn it into money... This is 100% why the big boys aren’t buying our shares on market...

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 29/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.