AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Teck starts drilling at Alacran, page-26

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    presales is not going to happen... I have covered the reason for this also... show me a company similar to Azure that has ever achieved a contract with presales as a form of financial backing when they haven't even got a plant in place.

Out of respect I looked over your posts regarding Azure recently, easy to find, just go through the Azure threads, all your opinions and speculations are easy found... I have read your opinions on Oposura many times, again its all speculation, and even if it is spot on your still missing my points about the SP, dilution and CR's.... maybe you should ring Tony and go over your points and see what he thinks, maybe you can help the guy out with some ideas... ask him what he plans to do regarding Capex and opex, he probably pull some random idea from mid air...

As I have said... let time show if Tony has finally got his act together and can bring shareholder wealth into play...

If he doesn't get this right, Oposura that is, what will your opinion of him be then?... will he still be some fantastic explorer worth the $600K++ a year that he pays himself?...

imagine if we both listened and observed the writing on the wall, we could have sold in a profit and waited for the floor that is now getting played with...

In truth Im over this HC waffle about Azure.. I think Moss was right, in truth my opinion was similar to his... regardless of how good a tenement is, we all know money and lots of it is needed to fund this Coy, that will come at a cost to shareholders regardless... even if some one was going to finance Azure, the debt still brings down the MC and effects the SP... IF we get to a revenue status, and a big IF, I would be surprised if we haven't had massive dilution...

Enough back and forth... over it... at this stage I would be comfortable just to get my money back as Im sure the Germans and even Creasy would feel some sort of relief... numerous stocks including exploration stocks are climbing hard at present, makes Azure look embarrassing... simply no interest here, and there is good reason for it... people selling currently into the all time new low's... very concerning...

Any way, good day to you... Im over it... let time do the talking... SP is doing the talking...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 31/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.