AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Teck starts drilling at Alacran, page-30

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    If you cannot see that my comment is very mild and slightly humorous... OK. But it gives an insight on your judgement.

I have explained many times why I think the market is value-investing and yield obsessed, and it's populated by algorithms which have upended the world of the human broker and turned them onto the market where mums & dads and ordinary speculators exist.

For this reason sentiment for exploration stocks (which necessarily have long time frames and high risk high reward profiles) has been smashed.

It's not good pretending that this is the new normal, if you don't understand what makes it faulty. The investing model for exploration stocks is really in dire straits across the board. That's why many have not survived. This problem of flattened risk appetite is why I mentioned that some startups don't even bother listing. For this I was derided. There's the possibility that what I'm saying is in fact, true.

So much for macros. With AZS we have plenty of information available on Oposura which shows the likelihood of ADO transitioning into a producer is high, and we have ongoing exploration for Cu by Teck. The fact that Alacran contains significant finds is also substantively ignored.

Ignoring these realities erodes sentiments of LT holders and arguablys make it easier to get cheaper shares. This exists at the background of the enthusiastic trader and poster.

For this reason I will continue to offer an alternative narrative, in the expectation that time-poor non-regulars who come in here looking for some kind of indication, at least don't see only one view dominating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.