AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Teck starts drilling at Alacran, page-9

1. 1,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I understand that the Company is hoping to get some feedback from Teck regarding current drilling end of year. If they hit something worthwhile then we all win. If not Teck will then decide on whether they continue with more drilling next year. If they decide to pull out then we are left with a lot of profitable gold/silver to mine.
    In the mean time we have Oposura which I understand is shaping up very nicely. Expecting to see a positive announcement out mid/end sept regarding PEA.
    Also I don't believe that the mineralisation is as broken up as many out there think. Certainly I don't see any discontinuity regarding underground mining.
    Regarding the Trailings. Something which should have a positive impact on financials is that we should not need Wet Slurry. I think we are looking at Dry stack utilising centrifuged pump extracting and recycling 90% the water used.
    With the economics of Oposura looking positive the Company will have a number of options regarding capital raising which should see shareholder equity not adversely effected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.