TEG 0.00% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Look totally agree.The current SP price level is just idiotic.So...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Look totally agree.
    The current SP price level is just idiotic.
    So now the holding we have in GAS is now at our MC.
    What about our cash holding and future income?
    We have nil debt and own plenty of asset to boot.
    We would have to be one of the best buys on the ASX at 1.3 in my opinion.
    We have the GAS holding and now 100% cleared title with no future royalties on L7/437.
    Look at what they have got right next door to us.
    We picked these permits for a very very good deal, started by RT and then finished by CT. Great job.
    $$$$ income from our oil with a continued export plan so all the doubting thomases are stuffed, its proven and repeat mode.
    In the next couple of months all data read on the permits from Canada on seismic and their will be plenty eyes wanting to get a handle on that immediately and positions taken because the build on this from Conrad is enormous.

CCS is here to stay and why do you think Warrego, who are a very smart outfit are interested in the future of CCS, why, they want to go hard into PB and develop assets PB. They already have proven significant gas to develop.
    Like so many they have to show carbon Offset in the plan moving froward.
    I am telling you all watch this space because I see plenty of alliance in future with Warrego and TEG. Who knows with this and where it will all end up in the wash.
    Somebody may have just woken and started to see just how much of a bargain at TEG right now we really are currently.

I can only tell you all I expect the next 5 months to be transformational for this company on so many fronts and if given drilling success which is taking place right now with GAS then it all could happen way sooner than you all think.
    If this drill proves up and the production from workover and new pump ends up trumps just sit back and watch the GAS fly and take Ye old TEG with it.
    The more I keep thinking about all this the more I just want to keep buying the bloody TEG.
    I know the Rooster, Trader and the Itsa see the true light here but there are plenty still sitting in the Dark on all this.
    1.3 Give me a Break. Soon they will come for the TEG and Hard is my call only.
    All above IMHO as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.