STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

And PNO is going great guns aswell James Pender. I have 2 post...

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    And PNO is going great guns aswell James Pender. I have 2 post on PNO posted by you recently. Sounds like STI, yet you hold obviously. I have changed PNO to STI i hope you dont mind, seems to fit well!

12 months from now you may be dead, 12 months from now there may be purple men selling us gold plated cotton buds from the devil...Who knows
    I don't see the point in the pipe dreaming and wishful thinking. sure it may be fun and it may build some kind of temporary confidence, but are we grown men or what? "What ifs" are sometimes better left in the head than constantly taking up space and time. This STI story changes daily, no one knows what they're talking about and know one has any facts except for the painfully obvious and that is, "no one knows whats going on". We just sit and wait and that's as good and real as it's ever going to get. Rose coloured glasses are better left for dreams we have a pinch of control over. Justification and consoling can't be found in a world full of snakes and sharks.

Everyones so upset, it's hilarious. Those who were screaming joy from the rooftops earlier, are now crippled bags of doubt.
    You either bought STI out of belief, to hold tight and pay with with nothing more than a bit of patience, or you bought it to sell it on a spike.
    Don't seem so down hearted with your "own" decision, you made it.
    This company, unlike most out there, have a working product, just hitting shelves now. The buying public have yet to hear the news...No one wants to hear the down trodden stories. lack of this and that, although frustrating, knocking your investment choices on HC doesn't help a bit. Every bit of positivity helps.
    STI is coming.

CHEERS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.