STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Ann: TeleMedCare Pty Ltd Sale , page-28

1. 187 Posts.
    bblof,

With respect, did not mean to provoke arguement over these figures, I do not claim for one minute to be an accountant nor great at company financials. My main point was that due to other factors taken into account in those workings, we did not have a solid known basis from which to make future predictions, hence anything is possible, you may be right, I may be right, half way in between etc.

Again the orginal post was concerning purchase costs of telemcare, the subsequent posts turned into predictions of costs for financial year (the 9 months that STI has owned 65 % of telemedcare).

Had no intetntion to misleed and happy enough to conceed that "I don't know".

I did not set out to prove anything by these figures, that would be impossible, and that is the point.

More to the point is that you nor I can rely on the figures produced to establish costs to STI, ONLY : (not Telemedcare : (STI and Telemdcare combined)), as they include amounts that are only strictly relevant to telemedcare (even though they effect any profit outcome to STI), and they include deferred revenue figures. This also likely effects the basis for their other statements including estimates. Hence a shaky base to work from when estimating the financial effect on STI only.

Then given we know nothing of the actual amount of sales which I was given to believe were growing (but I may be wrong), less costs in the last 6 months, it is impossible to estimate. Likely negative I agree, how much neither of us knows.

Certainly if it was already profitable, sure they'd keep it, pay down Telemedcares loans and make some profit. As posted by others and self, that will take substantial time, (orders and costs) to achieve, something STI cannot afford. I also suspect STI has not had the full 3 mil to contribute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.