NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Cbyrne, Disco: This update is just what was needed though.. Only...

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    Cbyrne, Disco:
    This update is just what was needed though..
    Only thing is, it should have been done a week sooner, before the bots drove the price back to 4c.
    It's just to calm and stabilise things for genuine holders.
    It would have been very likely many holders would have been very suss that the pump 2 weeks ago, was just another pump and dump, for bigger holders to offload shares - as if there was something wrong, or something fallen through at Nor (which is definitely not the case). It ends some of the incorrect speculation as to what is happening.
    The way this stock is traded (rigged with bots pressuring the price down) has had everyone nervous and considering throwing it in, sick to death of the manipulation.
    This announcement just discretely lets everyone know all is good, everything is progressing, big things are coming! It's the announcement we all needed, which will also prevent the bot manipulation doing too much further immediate share price damage on low volume/minimal buy depth.

There has been plenty of accumulation lately. Last week someone bought 4-5m at 4.1 and 4.4, along with other big buys.. There are some bigger players out there expecting good things!
    ..Or, maybe they are just following the legendary Holla's advice (as they should), and slipping their trucks in to the Nor shop!
    I would like to get a few more back in the coming weeks, but my truck is full..
    Maybe just need to get a bobcat and scoop up the last few in the 4's!

The next announcement will be the 1..
    Bring it on!

I'm about to move in to my new place in Hawthorn next weekend.. All original, very run down, requiring probably a few hundred thousand for renovation/restoration over the next few years..
    NOR WILL BE PAYING FOR IT
    Last edited by Holla: 24/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.