NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Telephony App Enhancements and Product Development Progress-NOR.AX, page-54

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Yes, Shane has suggested the centre point trades.
    Fair enough when trading at 10.0/10.5, the centrepoint trades show up as 10.2.
    But when a stock trades in .1 increments, even if it trades at 4.15, it shows the price constantly dropping to the lower (4.1 in this case).
    Considering they are bot trades buying/selling to themselves (today plenty of 12,000's), it's clear that the intention is to keep dropping the price, and flush out genuine sellers at 4.2/3.
    Anyway, I'm sure they are already keeping an eye on the suspect trading.. I've done enough pointing out the corrupt bots etc lately. Nothing more we can do about it, and I'm actually giving up bothering paying much attention to it anymore.
    I'm able to leave the rest of my holding longterm, might look to drop some at 12.5c some time soon

and if ASIC ever actually did anything about the trading here...

Class action for Nor Holders!!!

It's been going on for months.. I think it's only fair that ASIC charges those involved with driving the price down (I estimate they owe us all approx 4c per share - back to previous 8c CR price that realistically should be approx current value in my opinion)..
    All nor holders to be reimbursed in cash, 4c per share held over the past 3 months.

Then any future CR only available to current holders, no maggot brokers/crooks.. and we would all have plenty of $ to load up new truck fulls, thanks to the successful class action.

...and Nor skyrockets!

Good luck genuine holders, big month ahead!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.