OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Telink Xped Marketing Presentation-XPE.AX, page-164

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I phoned and the receptionist and when she couldn't answer the simple question, she said to email.

How do you account for people saying it's confusing and the the wild extremes of people guessing what's going on? Presentations are supposed to be clear simple communications. This is not one of them. It's sparkly with far too many words, diagrams, glossy images, name dropping, and tech talk. Great for triggering the imagination, but not great for logical analysis of the business. One example of an obscuring comment written in all caps:

"Intel customers will have access to all the benefits that ADRC technology provides..."

That looks like all Intel customers will have instant access to ADRC. They are not differentiating which customers.

Look at the Telink revenue written in all caps - talking about "rapid revenue growth" rather than starting revenue and its relevance to XPE.

The whole thing is like that. Anyway, seeing the wild pumping on the thread makes me think this could have legs for a trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.