OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I can understand where you are coming from, as having no solid...

1. 329 Posts.
    I can understand where you are coming from, as having no solid figures in deals can make the decision whether or not to buy in all the more difficult, but as with these things, the real money is made in the speculation of buying before the absolute fact.

I believe that the major cause for this is due of the nature of the tech sector itself. Often heavily favoring secrecy in the form of non-disclosure agreements and the like, you never really know the all the details until it's too late. This is the risk we take as investors/traders but IMO the announcements to date have all been the herald for the what is to come.

With research and the facts that we do have, many of us here feel that the dots are connecting together very nicely. It's just the FA is so strong. The people, companies, tech and the money that are involved in this cannot be overlooked.

In any-case, yes I do agree that it will be a good trade for the short term and I wish you good luck and hope you make plenty of money, as that is the reason we are all here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3921 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.