ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Do you work for the company? Might be a good suggestion, although I don't know the technical directors contact details?

Thanks for all those who have provided some explanations and the wild man for the link.Being gen y i consider myself pretty savvy in picking things up, i guess the problem is where you aren't directly into the tech industry all of these technologies, and latest interfaces, platforms etc. are unfamiliar. Therefore the odd laymans presentation or an update that puts into perspective xpe and telelink's technologies i.e. a timeline even of acquisitions and how ever technology bolts on/have a prospective application in the grand scheme of things, would do wonders. I'm sure there are others worse than me who feel this could be a great stock but would like to understand the implications of the various technology and the like.

Looks like 4.9 isn't holding up, i was considering getting out as i think we will retest the low 4s again post announcement, but let's see if things fall back below 4.7c by close of trade (which it looks to currently)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.