TLX 3.03% $19.18 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Telix 1H 2024 Appendix 4D and Interim Report, page-6

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    yes interesting

as someone pointed out
    $5m in China (ten times Au) and it's not even approved there .... so im guessing Magisterial use only

makes me think of those analysts that haven't factored in Ex USA for Telix

as for Au etc ... i did get an email back from Kyahn a while back and she explained that there was no efforts or minimal efforts i should say to sell Illuccix in countries like Australia. no work force dedicated to it as Telix, with limited resources, felt USA was a better bet.

and you cant argue with that decision.

theres only one way for all those other countries to go ... all in good time

i think there are a lot more eyes on Telix today, with ASX100 and Nasdaq etc, than there were even six months ago.
    so i hope we all get rewarded (more so ) for what i see is a great foundation for growth in that half yearly

this stock could be priced at twice the price and still be argued as cheap today
    but it takes time.

it takes time for things to happen.
    XRO/ CSL/WTC and so on ... maybe as funds accumulate and dont wish to push price up on themselves, or the story gets out more and more

didnt old Turkey for those Jesse Livermore fans say something to the effect " after many years in the game, I cant afford to lose my position !"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.18
Change
-0.600(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.418B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.90 $19.21 $18.04 $51.74M 2.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 710 $19.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.20 7058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.