TLX 3.46% $20.31 telix pharmaceuticals limited

OkSeen all your posts, thought I would add my bit.Ok convertible...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Ok
    Seen all your posts, thought I would add my bit.

Ok convertible notes have advantages and disadvantages over traditional bonds. They do lead to dilution but you get the advantage of a higher conversion price but a lower coupon rate. Great for growth companies as interest payments are kept to a minimum and maximum cash flow is put back into the business.

Telix could have sold out in the early teens just a month ago but now locking in conversion in the mid to high 20s seems a lot better to me and shareholder interests are being looked after.

Now the question of the raising. It has become quite obvious that first to market takes the largest slice of the pie. With so manly therapy and diagnostic products in late stages it is imperative to get these to market to gain competitive advantage.

The board has always deployed capital very sensibly. Just look at the share price graph over the last 5 years.

Market is short term focussed and probably will sell off for 1-2 days but then should head north again. Expecting good news in the next 1-2 weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.31
Change
0.680(3.46%)
Mkt cap ! $6.796B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.22 $20.43 $19.94 $39.67M 1.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $20.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.