TLX 1.72% $17.74 telix pharmaceuticals limited

yes i understand the frustrationi posted here when the stock was...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    yes i understand the frustration
    i posted here when the stock was $6 and $7, saying words to the effect "i keep banging my hands on the table !!"
    so i bought more stock

i feel less frustration now the stock is $11/$12

but yes, someone still has it wrong in my opinion also. and i too have questioned if its me ?

even at 9x revenues ( some argue north of 20x is more accurate value, and at $12 its prob more like 6x or 7x !!!) ...

TLX is valued on USA sales of Illuccix alone.

if the market is correct,

1. then there will be negligible sales of Illuccix outside the US
    2. there will be no marketing authorisation for Renal Imaging in USA alone nor ROW ,
    3. same with Brain Imaging
    4. THERAPY either in combination or standalone ... not going to happen.
    5. AI and surgery

i fear someone like Merck will see promise and jump in quick smart ... a 100% premium would be attractive to some, maybe even CB ????
    for Merck or Bayer, Novartis, its a drop in the ocean, its competitors are building up their pipelines etc i would think its an insurance policy for them. what happens if Lantheus is taken over ? maybe Merck will take them both IF that's actually not anti-competitive ?

although yesterday's trading was a bit disappointing, its within the normal range for the stock. TLX still had a good week.
    its outperforming basically everything
    and its up over 100% for the financial year.

if its still tracking sideways around these figures in a month - next quarterly, hopefully its one of those blowout results and the stock gaps up again as it did at $8 and rallied 50%. that would see it approach $20

i get the feeling its on the watchlist of a lot more people now than it was not too long ago.
    that UBS INITIAL price target was an admission to me that we're passing the small end of town finally.

i think we can all agree, it's a very exciting time for Radiopharmaceuticals and TLX is right in the mix.

i recall trading APT in COVID. long story short, after buying selling at under $10 and $14... i finally went long and held stock at $20, which i sold not long after at $40

i hesitated buying back at $42/$44 and it ran to $160.
    trading in TLX reminds me of that today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.74
Change
0.300(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $5.936B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.50 $17.88 $17.42 $23.05M 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3775 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.74 1499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.