TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

Nope she reminds me of penn just different gender.As CFO she was...

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Nope she reminds me of penn just different gender.
    As CFO she was responsible finance during T22 result being profit halved div halved.
    ps there is plenty of talk about tls IT and enterprise.Why?
    enterprise and tls purple makes no profit.
    Last i read woolworths the fresh food people bought a AI co for $200m to improve the efficiency.Tls liked the WOW AI tech so much they leased the tech from the food retailer to improve tls's efficiency and continued on to resell the WOW AI technology to tls enterprise customers.My question is who is the tech co tls or wow.?
    Last i read tls lost the qantas enterprise business to optus.why?
    So far penn has embraced all conroys black mail threats and the profit confirms they were threats not decisions to be embraced .
    Time to run before the tomatoes start.
    Sincerely hope i'm wrong because she imo must make some serious changes to T25 and the tls current culture but i doubt it reason being my first sentence.
    ps imo only the entire communications network margins will continue to be under pressure until they reach what must be a sustainable level.This is the only sector tls makes a profit and so far that has been halved during t22.Tls purple and enterprise imo will continue to fail for reasons posted 7 years ago.
    Tls energy, lol my prediction coal will be the new green energy in 7 years its natural and the trees love the emissions just look at the amazon,once open coal mine finished they restore they land and plant happy trees ,lakes and ducks and frogs etc smile.png.
    What do u do with the emerging issues of batteries,solar panels and wind turbine blades ?land fill ? and try planting a tree on such land fill or lake.
    I agree tls needed the CTO or similar imo such a great opportunity wasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.