ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Well Ash I don't understand y u feel my post was insensitive.(clout ?)The tls sp was stable and continues to be stable.
    Although i haven't been posting i contionue to follow tls .
    All my points can b fact checked.
    penns departure appears to be without warning,as posted there was no announcement of any global search for a possible replacement just the cfo being promoted to ceo.
    If i hold a co and someone posts negative posts i either read their posts if relevant or put them on ignore or reply.
    My point re WOW was why isn't tls making such acquisitions and unlike WOW why is tls so secretive regarding any acquisition cost.
    U will probably regard the following as insensitive,imo as posted the tls EPS figure was 5.9 cents 1H 22,historically before penn 15.5 cents average 15.5 cents per half or 31 cents FY compared to penn well still in decline but lets double 1H 5.9 to 12 cents FY22.Plus as posted imo FCF will continue to decline as tls starts to lease back its asset sales.
    penn only ever provided his 'ambition' guidance i have never heard of ambition forecasts.
    Tls is half way thru 2H 22 and cfo may have a good idea of FY22 EPS.
    So u have penn leaving before FY22 results why it was his T22 project but he is not staying around for the financial result of his much hyped T22 project.why?
    hmm my insensitive opinion only.Because the FY22 result will be nasty and a new ceo can come in and deliver a sustainable div imo only.
    U should call brokers insensitive for continuosly calling tls a safe mum and dad div play,imo tls is anything but a safe div play.
    I wont post any more on tls unless something material like cep leaving etc but i will continue to follow tls because it still has a pulse it it requires a new board.Why did the board just accept brady ?why wasn't there a global search for a ceo considering the tls's competitive advantages and scale etc.
    Anyway just wanted to reply and GLTAH's lets see what brady has to say and will she continue with T25.
    ps if the reason for the destruction of tls's finances is the nbn agreement that only recently all the brokers r blaming where is the class action because holders were clearly told after nbn agreement signed the nbn agreement 'would maintain tls's net present value' ,well its halved.
    Were holders misled or didn't thodey as ceo and penn as cfo not under stand what they were signing.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.87
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.88 $3.89 $3.86 $51.83M 13.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125807 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 100573 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.