TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Now Ash,all we have to do is get the fruit cakes ,sry i mean tls...

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Now Ash,all we have to do is get the fruit cakes ,sry i mean tls to build a nuclear plant and lead the energy sector supplying industry and residential with a superior and cheap form of electricity with no emissions,ie a utility business which is what they do best,Thats yr idea and an excellent one.
    My idea is to buy oml,use their deep pockets and expand digital board advertising in all its forms domestically and globally ie expand back into the US and UK markets and partner co's deceax,china mobile and ntt docomo japan and form a global network ie a one stop shop for global advertisers like mcdonalds,mercedes etc ie one push of the button and selective global digital board locations r changed to advertisers requirements in all its forms large out boards and nfc indoor boards ie 5 star hotels,freeways,bus stops etc globally..ie basically a utility business with plenty of expansion opportunities.
    Both imo nice simple businesses but require scale of tls and tls's utility experience.
    ps tls could of bought oml with the money they have wasted on ooyala and ehealth.
    ps all u have to do is read the positive headlines when tls said they r building a pissy little energy solar plant,headlines suggested tls going to coimpete in energy until chairman said no we r not,imo govt r ready to talk nuclear.
    ok thats my rant ,a little repeditive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $82.91M 21.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119289 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 216910 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.