TLS 1.35% $3.65 telstra group limited

Agree gdennis,when trujillo left so did many quality managers...

1. 9,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Agree gdennis,when trujillo left so did many quality managers .It seems to me , real talent doesn't last long at telstra,unless u r a sub contracted co talent like ericcson that thrives on mobile innovation.But that mobile innovation talent was established by trujillo.I'm sure goyder would let the managers of his various conglomerate divisions run their businesses the way they felt best but with realistic supervision from goyder.ie like tls retail,digital etc
    I get the feeling thodey and penn wanted to control every division ie thodey said 'tls continues to run their chinese websites' that was it ,no interest what so ever,then he sold off sou fun (realestate .com) for chicken feed.I can only guess bruce mansfield left because tls did not believe in its financial potential so he became ceo of eftpos. etc etc oh nearly forgot gerd and it sounds like the retail manager who recently departed had strong opinions on what they wanted to achieve and the way their divisions should b run but left because they could not develop tls's potential in their and others divisions etc etc etc
    That is what tls needs,a ceo willing to sit back let people control their divisions including if they want to introduce nfc,banking etc etc.
    To many smart people seem to b leaving tls because of tls culture.Trujillo had a different culture imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.050(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.71 $3.72 $3.65 $62.38M 17.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 470941 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 503183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.