ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Lets look at the debt figure penn reports, debt never seems to go down it almost appears to b increasing..
    Same costs,as posted penn carries on about being on target by reducing fixed costs by $2.5b which is basically just the transfer of tls techs to nbn but total costs seem to continue to increase.
    As posted,maybe there r some lagging benefits.
    But y does penn or chairman not say this.etc etc guidance etc.They say ebitda is going down with profit.

On a bright note i read a video on tls exchange re GR's ehealth,it sounds ok as in it they suggest covid is bringing forward ehealth and tls health explains specific areas they r involved in.ie an old example paperless prescription which imo is well over due.why should patients pay to see a gp whether bulk bill or private paid if they know all they r after is a prescription.?
    And call me old fashioned,i liked it at the end of video when some one from tls said its a good 'business' as in tls health.I want more solid business talk and less la la climate change ,gender equally etc talk.
    I want the chairman not to speak and for belong to get into reselling energy and ben burge b free to install home solar/battery units.Nothing brilliant about this just common sense.
    ps lets not forget nas is a massive investment for tls,penn employed 1500 extra techs,on my maths at say $80,000 ea thats $120m extra cost and nas so far has not produced material profits including e health.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.87 $3.83 $88.85M 23.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 638073 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.