TLS 0.25% $3.95 telstra group limited

Ann: Telstra Investor Day 2017, page-16

1. 9,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Grow Rich its just not humanly /mentally possible to listen to that presentation.Believe me i really really tried.
    So much network bs over and over again ,as a shareholder i already know their excellent network,yes they r spending capex and maintaining an excellent and leading network and data is growing blah blah yawn,eyes closing blah a sleep.
    If u listened to their presentation u would think tls had an excellent future but then the schizophrenia (confusing thinking no offence meant) kicks in and penn continues with his 2020 black hole.
    Then luckily as i clicked at particular points i picked up short comments on belong,imo goyder would have belong selling energy in a heart beat,apparently going by tls 90% of belongs customers don't come from tls,what a waste.
    Then more short comments regarding NAS by brendan,i got the impression he couldn't move onto another subject quick enough ie he mentioned the NAS business will b up and down as some years big contracts other years no big contracts etc giving me the impression maybe fy18 wont have the growth of fy17 and what ever u do don't ask if NAS could make a 'profit' tls only talks NAS ebitda bs in a sector where ebitda is a bs figure ie it should b ebitdao,the o standing for obsolete.
    What a shame,a presentation full of useless figures,at least when tls owned autohome each year strong revenue and profit growth no bs.
    Tls desperately needs a business person in control to take advantage of current new technology profitable businesses,at least then i could stay awake.
    ps i have the q&a part saved but couldn't even listen to that now,but will later.
    ps Grow Rich iv'e always been nice to u but suggesting i read/listen to that presentation is simply torture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.96 $3.93 $66.65M 16.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80944 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 164731 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.