TLS 0.00% $3.87 telstra group limited

Grow Rich its just not humanly /mentally possible to listen to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Grow Rich its just not humanly /mentally possible to listen to that presentation.Believe me i really really tried.
    So much network bs over and over again ,as a shareholder i already know their excellent network,yes they r spending capex and maintaining an excellent and leading network and data is growing blah blah yawn,eyes closing blah a sleep.
    If u listened to their presentation u would think tls had an excellent future but then the schizophrenia (confusing thinking no offence meant) kicks in and penn continues with his 2020 black hole.
    Then luckily as i clicked at particular points i picked up short comments on belong,imo goyder would have belong selling energy in a heart beat,apparently going by tls 90% of belongs customers don't come from tls,what a waste.
    Then more short comments regarding NAS by brendan,i got the impression he couldn't move onto another subject quick enough ie he mentioned the NAS business will b up and down as some years big contracts other years no big contracts etc giving me the impression maybe fy18 wont have the growth of fy17 and what ever u do don't ask if NAS could make a 'profit' tls only talks NAS ebitda bs in a sector where ebitda is a bs figure ie it should b ebitdao,the o standing for obsolete.
    What a shame,a presentation full of useless figures,at least when tls owned autohome each year strong revenue and profit growth no bs.
    Tls desperately needs a business person in control to take advantage of current new technology profitable businesses,at least then i could stay awake.
    ps i have the q&a part saved but couldn't even listen to that now,but will later.
    ps Grow Rich iv'e always been nice to u but suggesting i read/listen to that presentation is simply torture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.