IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: TELSTRA PLACES AIR SELFIE CAMERA ORDER, page-69

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    First statement I will qualify with this - is this is not a big play for me as of course carries LOT of risks. The risks is moreso is still volumes (sales wise) no detail so far and unproven.

So why play....well they have got the distribution network and AEE who from quarterly is providing them with new range of selfie products at different price points appealing for mass market (read: volumes). Next is seriously Telstra, major corporate who does not do due diligence with damage to their own reputation to be mentioned in this sort of ASX release.

Air selfie actually as early stage product unique in size etc has fad attraction and what many miss is with AEE behind the scenes doing product development to develop version 2, 3, 4, 5.....etc means who cares if current products only have lifecycle of 12 months...and something about strength of distribution network created...but what do I know....

Yes not something would put the house on but worth a punt and don't believe what you read from the regular negative posters here as actually most of them understand this more than you think.

Lets see what happens........speculative stock at its best....please don't bet the house..but yeh imo for risk / reward and potential upside well worth the punt at this point and at these levels with the all important Christmas buying season not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.