ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4122
    "lower sales than Christmas even with all of the free publicity with major media outlets (channel 7, 9 news and morning shows) "

Anyone that has owned a retail business for any products like this would be thrilled to have sales in March anywhere near their December sales. I had a DVD store many years ago in a Westfield Shopping centre. We basically covered costs for 11 months of the year and then made all of our years' (very reasonable) profit in December. December is a massive month for many retailers. The fact that March sales were so close to pre-Christmas December sales suggests that in seasonally adjusted terms, strong growth is continuing. I doubt sales will be overly impressive just yet - but compound growth is key at this early stage. As long as that continues, the numbers will become impressive enough before too long. The watch is excellent quality (I have one) and unless a strong competitor releases a better device at similar price then I can see sales continue to gain traction. I'll be buying more on the spp.
    I expect they will reach their initial 10,000/yr target and then continue to grow. Even the 10,000/yr will start to make this stock attractive at this market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.