LYC 2.57% $6.39 lynas rare earths limited

OK I have already posted I was wrong. Made the same mistake...

1. 7,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    OK I have already posted I was wrong. Made the same mistake twice in last 3 days which you did not point out so you apparently did not detect it till I said it.

If I insulted you unjustly I am sorry. this is not an apology just how I feel. I have found many things I think you are wrong on. If you want an apology just give me the post # of My post and why you think I am wrong. If you have already said why then just the reply post # will be fine. If I am wrong I will gladly admit I am wrong.

I find it interesting that I have pointed out my mistakes many times. Like this one, many before any body else even mentions it. I probably apologize many times more than all the RAH RAH group combined. Yet people continue to say see another mistake. Look at AUS wth 48 MH Said both BMW and MB would absolutely use it no acknowledge meant yet. MIKAJ 80 M NPAT this half actual 3.9 yet still no admittance with or without an explanations. You No rebuttal no admittance. Now who do you think it is best to listen to someone that makes no mistakes or someone that is comfortable enough in what they are saying to admit it wrong even before others find it. We all make mistakes many think hiding it is best policy. My granddaughters 3 and 7 do this often. Mature people admit it and learn. Only lie and immature people never make mistakes.

Does admitting mistakes Help hear is a brief recap of my history Went to school Flunked out Drugs was some of it. $ years military '68 to '72. Came back lived in a car. Went back to school graduated in 78 win BS EE 2.5 years for 4 year WPI program. Went to work. Was successful enough to retire in 27 years 55 years old. to go cruising with my wife on our boat. The one thing pointed out on every review was that when I made a mistake I always published it long before others pointed it out and usually included a recovery plan if needed. This lead to many promotions and advancements. So Admitting mistakes is a way of life for me. Unlike many on this board who only want to find fault in others. I may judge you hard but I do judge myself very hard as well. Every stock I lose money on regardless if Real or paper I look at what I missed This has increased my overall gains tremendously. Who on this board has offered any idea on what they missed. Many blame the Virus but it was only a triger. Take a look at When Lynas started falling right after SAR. and it is falling much more than other stocks.

I will republish this chart with numbers updated to day. How many here are still blaming the Virus, Malaysia, China instead. I was saying the market was overvalued over a year ago and when it corrected Lynas would go down far more. Never did I think it would be hit this hard I often said AUD 1.50 was the absolute bottom for ASC.AX. But I did see and major correction coming for Lynas over a year ago. Some people love to point out little mistakes to discredit me. OH WELL. It tells me a lot.

Thursday 27 Feb close Today3/25%
    1Lynas21.31-34.50%
    2ASX 20066584998-24.93%
    3AUD/USD0.6580.592-10.03%
    4Dow2576621239-17.57%
    5S&P 50029782508-15.78%
    6Nasdaq comp.85667395-13.67%
    7NdPr RMB with vat281272-3.20%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.39
Change
0.160(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $8.511M 1.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 18480 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 39276 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.