ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Thanks for the advice about holding and selling shares. And for...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Thanks for the advice about holding and selling shares. And for the info about how a buy-back works.

at the moment the number of shares being bought back back at the current discount adds approximately 0.1-0.2% to the nta per month. Kind of meaningless when you underperform the market by 5%. Couldn't be bothered doing the sums on if the buy-back was at 2 cents higher or lower for a week, but I'd imagine it would be in the order of hundredth/s of a percent difference.

I sold out of Alf at 1.25 and have only bought back in recently at low 90's thinking this thing has to turn around soon. Surely no-one can be this hopeless.
    So short term share price doesn't matter at all to me. Im not down too much.
    My criticism is aimed directly at braitling. Let's see how many shares he does buy and how many thousands of dollars he now saves himself in the process.

as for better aligned interests, currently braitling owns 3.2mil shares and owns the fund management business. If that isnt enough incentive to perform, buying an extra 300,000 shares is not going to help us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.