ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Ann: Temporary Suspension In Buy-Back Of Ordinary Shares, page-17

1. 6,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2630
    So since when does a company have its buy back policy dictated by the urgency of directors to buy shares? Bad luck, you can wait till there is an appropriate window or if you believe there is no issue as they have stated, go ahead and buy and deal with ASIC.

The company isn't run by directors for the benefit of directors! What a joke.

If the directors want to do something about the performance of the company, they should have sacked its CIO a long time ago. That's part of their job rather than slowing down the BB so they have less competition in buying shares. Heaven forbid the SP went up as they compete with buying from the BB program.

How about the directors worry about being accountable to shareholders and addressing the disgraceful performance of this long/short fund instead of lining their own pockets. I looked at Regal's long short fund performance today to convince myself there wasn't something unusual in the markets affecting these type of funds in recent years. Wasn't surprised to see they have been killing it. No more excuses left for Braitling and his defenders, I'm afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.