ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Ann: Temporary Suspension In Buy-Back Of Ordinary Shares, page-28

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    My biggest concern is he’s not foolish, when you’re playing poker & you don’t know who’s the fool, it’s probably you. While his reputation has diminished I doubt his bank account has. Once a manager has raised funds those funds are effectively hostage to that managers ability & incentives, a cynic could weigh the evidence & conclude that his thing is walking & quacking like a duck. A cynic might think that withdrawing support just to buy personally supports the possibility that he is acting in his personal interest over shareholders interests, the only winner of this action is anyone buying in this window, I.e him. The more demand v supply supports the market price, the market price anchors so an uplift or downward price action tends to flow forward. If that cynic was right & JB is blatantly acting in short term self interest, imagine how he might act privately & that might better explain outcomes than assuming he is incompetent. Previously I’ve been willing to give the benefit of doubt to my kinder thoughts & I hope the cynic in me is wrong however it does now look deserving of greater scrutiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.