TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Ann: Tempus Elizabeth Assays up to 28.1 G/T Gold over 28.5M, page-161

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Been a holder since 2019.

You just covered the good.

This is the BAD:

- Management have continuously failed to meet their own timelines, promised things that never happened, are just generally slow, and sloppy. TBH IMO this is 75% why the share price is where it is. Prior to the current MD, BB was at the helm and his promise and direction to share holders was 'fast track to production'. Since JB took the reigns we have had little direction in regards to 'fast track to production'.
    - BC Canada location means they can only drill 6 months of the year, making exploration a very slow process, contributing to cash burn and regular capital raisings resulting in massive dilution (there was talk of underground drilling over year ago but since no news, I believe permits are still pending if I recall correctly)
    - BC Canada location currently has a MAJOR, MAJOR issue with lab assays being delayed, further contributing to timeline issues. We have waited 4+ months for recent results
    - The recent performance of the company has resulted in a trainwreck down trend, meaning there is MASSIVE overhang. All time lows = most shareholders are sitting in losses = hand brake on the share price as many are looking to GTFO.

and the UGLY:

The ugly reality and major risk to all share holders (as I mentioned in a previous post) is that if we have not drilled enough holes for the resource to be considered viable yet - then we are looking at further YEARS (imo given the current status quo) and further dilution by capital raisings to fund further drilling with no gold production or increase in value to share holders on the near horizon.

All IMOH.
    Last edited by sandpaper: 16/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.