GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Ten US university hospitals now deploying IDTF platform, page-32

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    G Medical’s IDTF operations provide the Company with a dependable and highly scalable revenue generating platform.
    Based on sales and ongoing business development efforts, G Medical is confident of meeting its three-fold increase in
    patient monitoring numbers by the end of CY2020 (CY2019: 27,946 patients monitored).

They are talking about calendar year here (Jan 1 to Dec 31), but suggest they are talking about tripling the monthly patients monitoring to get to a run rate that would be 3x the patients monitored in CY2019. They monitored 2333 on average per month for Calendar year 2019 - they are currently on a run rate to double that amount as per July numbers of ~ 4000, so on-boarding additional hospitals to get to 6000 per month would be a tripling of monthly numbers. At least thats my interpretation.

If it is the absolute number of 83,000 then by Dec 31, jeez they'd better get a move on - but conversely, as@HonyakuKonyaku pointed out this would be valued less than 1x annual revenues......or rather, this stock would be incredibly cheap. It is definitely not trading like it, but that may be the hangover from the 100mio shares sold 2 weeks ago that are now 20% under water and the general reluctance of investors to participate in the delisting.....

My model, starting with 4000 patients in July 2020, 5000 in Aug and hitting 6000 by Sep and then holding at 6000 until June 2021 to complete the Fiscal year - gives revenues of USD13.5mio for the fiscal year, or $18.8mio AUD. Market cap would be 1.8x revenue on that basis...or still cheap. Anyways, the company is showing progress and potential here, definitely sizable risks as with any stock, particularly penny stocks, but the risk/ reward is shaping up nicely.

plenty of contrary opinions out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.