GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Ten US university hospitals now deploying IDTF platform, page-98

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    Hi awichiu

Nice work and in large I agree with your thinking.

I too posted a few weeks back similar analysis and conclusions.

However, at the time, based on what information we had I guesstimated these new university hospitals were doing 500 patients a month. At the time I was using 2019CY average patient revenue of $192. This gave the following.

17 x 500 x 12 = 102,000 patients per annum
    The IDTF business was already doing 28,000 per annum
    So all up I was thinking 130,000 patients per year at $192 is $25m USD in revenue.

I discussed my assumptions with the company at the time as they said my patient numbers were a little high but my revenue per patient was a little low.

So, let's redo the numbers using 400 patients per university hospital per month and let's use the average patient revenue for the first 7 months of this year, being $226

17 x 400 x 12 = 81,600 (notice this is a 3 fold increase on last year)
    Plus the 28,000 the IDTF was already doing is 109,600

109,600 x $226 = $25m USD is revenue

So my thinking is once these remaining 7 university hospitals come on board the company should be annualising $25m USD in revenue under both scenarios.

I read today's announcement as the company being super confident is achieving what it says it will. For that's the above $25m USD in annualised revenue.

However, the market is still somewhat confused as to what this 3 fold increase in patient numbers actually means, in particular when by.

Anyhow, I have said this many times, Q3 revenues will surprise many on the upside. And I stand my this. Patient numbers = Revenue

I will be keenly looking at the August numbers in order to reaffirm my forecast.

In the mean time it's my understanding that the prospectus will be lodged with the SEC very soon. This will be followed by a Q&A webinar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.