LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Well lots of people say that Lynas said and will finance out of...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Well lots of people say that Lynas said and will finance out of operations. I say they will need a loan. I am note saying a loan is bad I think it is fine it will be a profitable loan long term. All I ask is will someone that thinks it can be done form operations give some data. How much do you think they need. AL said 500M experience tells me this will be strongly weighted to the first 3 years. After the Argus presentation gives a good idea of what will be made starting Q4. Now all you need is price, cop and other expenses. With all of that you should be able to prove operations will fund Devlopment. I have done this. I do not see it happening unless REO prices stay at levels of a week or two ago. I do not think that will happen but we will see. I guess it all comes down to how you define "Self funded with support of JARE" Argus page 8 2025 page 5. I do not see this as no loans. Just they will be able to obtain funds from standard buisness sources. Not selling stock or parts of the company. One of those sources may be new loans from JARE. I figure if the finnal cost is 500M they will need 300 M in next two years. I do not see that happening unless reo prices stay at current levels. Even then it will be tight. Remeber leases need up front payments. People building things for you want at least a third down, or a leder of credit which is usually more expensive than a loan.

They closed Q3 with AUD 67 M a $14 M increase over Q2 My guess the best they will close Q4 at is 100M probally less. they need AUD 20M ~$40M. to cover day to day operations. It may be called leters of credit. Revolving loan. or something else but i do not see them doing this without some other source of cash. I totally agree it is money well spent. If supliers do not see cash to pay them in the bank terms go up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.