LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Tenement Application Adjacent to Significant Drill Results, page-47

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Irrelevant Posts? I would have thought that calling out a poster's prior history of posting and the relevance of their absolutely terrible trading/investing history is highly relevant. Especially when they are so highly critical of other posters. When a poster continually posts misinformation (be it accidental or not/this poster calls others dangerous posters) and continually returns to Co's threads that he was ramping not that long ago to rub in loses like the poster in question has done then that would be highly relevant.

Note: I don't take pleasure in anyone dropping coin on the Equity Markets. I hope everyone makes money. Surely the poster in question needs to start to listen to others (to learn) rather than always blaming the corruption in the ASX for all their losses. Why have others made life changing coin on the ASX? That is the question he should be seeking the answer to.

You were a little stiff with the moderation mate. It still bewilders me how HotCopper will moderate a poster for calling out another poster for what he has been doing instead of actually looking behind the poster in questions less than honest behaviour.

This will be moderated too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.80K 5.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 74012014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5580822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.