LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Tenement Application Adjacent to Significant Drill Results, page-55

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

Getting back to the Board,
    Brian Thomas is listed as a non-executive director however that is incorrect because he is an emplpoyee of the Company(he's the Technical Director). Therefore he is an executive director. His $240,000 salary is paid by the Company for his Technical Director position.

The remaining two Directors are not employees of LNR and therefore are non-executive directors and are remunerated out of the Non-Executive Directors’ fee pool.
    Extract from Annual Report:
    Non-Executive Directors’ fees are determined within the Non-Executive Directors’ fee pool limit, which is
    periodically recommended for approval by shareholders. The pool currently stands at $300,000 per annum for Non Executive Directors has approved at the Company’s Annual General Meeting on 26 November 2019

.........and David Francis & Peter Swiridiuk cash remuneration adds up to $299,996. They are milking that pool for what it's worth without an at-risk performance based component. They can use all of it irrespective of how many non-executive directors are on teh Board.

When shareholders agreed to that pool, they should have stated that it was to be prorata according to the number of non-executive directors. Under current arrangement if there was only one non-executive director that person could hog the whole lot! I don't understand why Peter Swiridiuk is remunerated $239,996 for the year as a non-executive director.David Frances gets $60,000.

I think this is rather unprofessional and the pool needs to be either scrapped or prorata with a max figure for any individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $998 285.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 71310347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5280821 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.