LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Getting back to the Board,Brian Thomas is listed as a...

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

Getting back to the Board,
    Brian Thomas is listed as a non-executive director however that is incorrect because he is an emplpoyee of the Company(he's the Technical Director). Therefore he is an executive director. His $240,000 salary is paid by the Company for his Technical Director position.

The remaining two Directors are not employees of LNR and therefore are non-executive directors and are remunerated out of the Non-Executive Directors’ fee pool.
    Extract from Annual Report:
    Non-Executive Directors’ fees are determined within the Non-Executive Directors’ fee pool limit, which is
    periodically recommended for approval by shareholders. The pool currently stands at $300,000 per annum for Non Executive Directors has approved at the Company’s Annual General Meeting on 26 November 2019

.........and David Francis & Peter Swiridiuk cash remuneration adds up to $299,996. They are milking that pool for what it's worth without an at-risk performance based component. They can use all of it irrespective of how many non-executive directors are on teh Board.

When shareholders agreed to that pool, they should have stated that it was to be prorata according to the number of non-executive directors. Under current arrangement if there was only one non-executive director that person could hog the whole lot! I don't understand why Peter Swiridiuk is remunerated $239,996 for the year as a non-executive director.David Frances gets $60,000.

I think this is rather unprofessional and the pool needs to be either scrapped or prorata with a max figure for any individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.80K 5.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 74012014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5580822 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.