LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I've been looking over all the results and when you compare them...

1. 3,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    I've been looking over all the results and when you compare them to others in REE exploration they aren't overly bad. In fact, they are better than most. We haven't located any big numbers yet but they have to be there. The whole nature of how the minerals move suggests higher concentrations at depth than surface, apart from the rock samples which we know are a different beast. The big problem here is the lack of updates and transparency and the lack of additional information in the reports which has resulted in a lack of confidence in the company and a mass exit. There could have been far more information in this report. Core samples. Information about the significance of the Phosphorus pentamide. Nobinium?, There were no figures on the resource modelling to date although I believe this may be coming. They could have given a next step and when. They could have also indicated if they are calculating the maiden JORC and previously announced. They need to send a team out to the additional outcrops asap to sample these to maintain momentum and not pack up for the year like last year.

AMOT DYOR

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.