RCR 8.99% 9.7¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: Tenement Sale Agreement, Laverton Project, page-30

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Almost everyone here are negative to CR done by CPS but I have opposite view on that. I believe an active traded small speculative company must be controled by shark(s), manipulator. Despite it is illegal but it exists undoubtedly. CR creates best opportunities for those sharks to position themself without long period of traditional accumulation from market so they can manage market risk easily. If they have all inside information, they can easily manipulate SP movements. For RCR, I don't know how many LT SHs here but lots of short term SHs come and go along with SP movement. Despite many make a lots gain in total, but the cost for last holdings might have already elevated to around 10cents. With gains from previous trades (if there was any), they won't be worried about much but will hold on to until Avalon result. For those late entry investors, they might be shaken out or hold for hope. So the current trading volume drop significantly. For shark here, they could do whatever they want, e.g. shaking out traders with DD1 bad result. How low SP can retreat is unknown but cat and mouse game is on for smart traders and the shark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.008(8.99%)
Mkt cap ! $27.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.7¢ $876.2K 9.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21993 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 78271 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.