ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Much of the same crap from SAU When will they learn ? The market...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Much of the same crap from SAU
    When will they learn ?

The market would of taken notice if it read, there is 2 rigs on site currently & we have a campaign to further test historical bonanza results.
    with reg announcements on the progress of drilling and time line on results.
    Market wants it right now, if not it goes elsewhere to where there will be news flow that will in turn create an uptrend in that SP.

Naturally it doesn't help that SAU refused to raise significant funds 50 mil + when they were trading above 0.30. there was no point of consolidating if they were not prepared to raise big. 50 mill would of been sub 200 million new shares issued, total less then 240 million, cashed up & with considerable multiple broker support.

They could of bought into a working asset, or a actual resource in AUS + had plenty of cash to advance cannon UG, and drill targets in SK. well and truely funded for at least 2-3 years.

SP is oversold and will bounce back, but will go retrace over time because they refuse to excite now, instead they run SAU like a small back office out of Adelaide. This board are not risk takers.

Remembering this is not a game, but if you want measured security then small micro caps are not for you.
    fortune and the markets favours the brave that excite now as apposed to empty rhetoric.
    yes i am aggressive, but you have to really stand out from the crowd, so far there strategy has not worked over the last 3 years.

Time for a complete change i say.

Just my thoughts from a very pissed off shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.