ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Nope def not kidding Think of it this way, with a massive Cap...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Nope def not kidding

Think of it this way, with a massive Cap raise automatically everyone sits up and takes notice.
    You will have multiple brokers & analysts involved in the story, there fees will be issued on a upfront and the larger part of the trail to keep them in check. Yes they will have a mandate.

Cannon UG was touted as having 23,580 ounces, this is without any deeper extension drilling. This would come in to play generating much needed news flow and funds to explore other jurisdictions. Would not be waiting in limbo for NST to decided if they want to bring it into production. Time is $$ for SAU. With a bit of luck that reserve would grow as you opened it up adding further profits.

With further sexy tenements in Aus that look very promising, a few million $ would add both excitement and hopefully ounces and in turn the start of a build up of a resource reserve.

SK is massive and to simon's credit he is doing well to peg what look like very hot historical bonanza ground.
    But this is no where near enough. Slowly slowly will not win over the market. I for one did not get involved with SAU for the past 7 years not to get a return till years 10-15. We are well behind schedule.
    SK tenements are massive and have so much potential, they will require massive $$ to drill out and calculate a JORC reserve to either sell off or JV.

So yes while it sounds crazy 50 mil is barely scratching the surface of these monsters in SK. ( sau will have to raise multiple's again but would be done at over the 1$)
    relatively low risk for massive upside gain.
    Imagine proving up and adding significant ounces to 3 or more of these monsters, the media in SK & Aus will take note adding much needed exposure. Financial services will be eager to get involved, and who knows from there which of the majors want a piece of the pie.
    This is not to mention the re rating that analysts will give you because they are following the story from when you raised.
    Your share price is now in the $$ & not $0.20 cents.
    You have less then 280,000,000 shares on issue

Of course it goes with out saying that the entire board would be replaced with proven operators that get shit done ahead of schedule and have a following of there own.
    They have to be market and investor sensitive.
    the only one i would keep on and not in his current capacity would be Simon. Would make a great non exec.
    The rest are dead weight.

One final thought, i am an investor who needs to see growth, not capital returns, this register is to sterile and conservative and needs a massive freshening up, We need aggression and mitigated risk, other wise SAU will NEVER take there SP anywhere other then down. i.e look at it today.

Make no mistake we are in the share price game, we are not doing this for fun, i am in it to make $$$, as i assume are all of you.

If you are to scared of change & mitigated risk, my best advise is invest in the top end of the market. You can have all of the dividends you all want.

We have the most promising realistic potential in any resource stock i have come across on the ASX.
    Now is the time for change of strategy and board which will in turn change your personal fortunes as your SP starts to move up instead of down.

Once again these are my personal views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.