OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Tenements Granted for Highly Prospective WA Lithium Project, page-12

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I have never been interested in LRS, so I can't comment.

Every stock on the asx with even a remote connection to the word lithium has ran hard with no exceptions, and LRS, which was trading in low 3c earlier this year, has jumped on the same bandwagon. Gale is doing the same with OAR now. In return, it is just an extension of his insanely high salary for doing .FA.

In my personal opinion, based on the vast research I have done on Chris Gale, he's one of the most inept people among the junior miners on the ASX. The guy is a straight-up crook. Please read up on his business dealings before he got on the board of OAR. He has a long history of fraud, failed business dealings, and screwing many debtors. All of this can be found online. His son is not much better, and the fact that he has used his son's shady Cf company to raise the money for OAR at inflated brokers' fees is just one of the blatant examples that Gale is in it only for himself.

I WOULD NOT INVEST A SINGLE CENT IN ANY BUSINESS VENTURE WHICH HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH Gale.

He has been milking OAR shareholders for the past 3 years with no consequences, which is why he will keep doing it for as long as people are naive enough to hand him more of their money.

Look at the history of OAR activities. Every single one has been abandoned and replaced with the next "big" thing. This trend will continue, as I strongly believe that OAR, in its current format and with the current management, will continue to be a 100% lifestyle company benefiting only Gale, his son, and his mates.
    Last edited by Slavrock: 24/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.