ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    A few months ago when the share price was struggling to get over 1.4 cents I told you guys it wasn't going to happen. Everytime it got close the sell side was flooded with sell orders. I said they were shorting the stock to bring it down to a price they wanted to buy it back at. Absolutely they have been working against the shareholders and they have brought it down to where they are happy to buy. That's why we have moved at a snails pace for the past two years. However, their is a saving grace, now that they have the price they want , they will buy until they have the amount they require and from then it is in their best interests to send the SP north. Only problem is it will take at least another year and they need the drill results. Coto maybe right, the directors and their cronies may know already what they have and they are buying at very cheap rates knowing they are going to make a killing when they actually do what they are meant to do and drill. So I say to you hold your stock but even in saying that I am slowing the process even further. Because if you don't sell they can't buy and we go no where.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.