KRR 0.00% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Tennant Creek Drilling Update, page-24

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. So I would say there was no other higher bids for the Vanadium deposit in the market they were in.

You see this with lots of companies.

Money was low and they had to make a decision on the direction of the company. It is what it is.

The structure of the deal still exposes the company to the asset that was sold off anyway. So as long as they hold the shares of the company then they are exposed to the ups and possible downs of the company they sold the asset to.
    The HPA, well the tech is still there and who knows could be used at a later date. Even though the prices for HPA looks good it's a niche market.
    Yeah it's getting bigger but I think it would have been a hard slog to get established in that market. I am pretty sure that is why it was knocked on the head.
    It's not like selling gold. You actually have to have contracts in place to go forward. No contracts, no buyer. No sales. No company.

As for the drilling. Well I have held for a long time in KRR back from the days before it was KRR.
    Well the SP can go up on hype. Go up or down on a bit of a rumour. So until good or bad results are released then the company is still the same.
    I hope for good results but at the end of the day KRR are only an exploration company and if they don't get the results then the SP will most likely languish around this price.

Not trying to be an up or down ramper. It is what it is.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $20.60K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 933716 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 128764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.