KRR 5.00% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

HPA isn't gone! HPA just isn't the focus right now! We still...

1. 11,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4810
    HPA isn't gone! HPA just isn't the focus right now! We still hold the project.
    Yes, Speewah/Vanadium is gone and we got $10M of cash and $10M worth of shares for it thanks to TVN acquiring it.

I would rather focus on copper and gold at Tennant Creek in the current market conditions than HPA and Vanadium combined right now to be honest! Copper and gold are going nuts at the moment.

The ground still being wet sounds like bs to me, 6/7 weeks after the major rainfalls. I dont believe it personally. If it was a month after I would still be giving them the benefit of the doubt but almost 2 months after is a bit of a joke to be honest.

I think it all comes down to management delaying the share buy back as long as possible. It now moves into tax sell time so there are plenty of fed up holders offloading right now. As sad and selfish as it is, it works out perfectly for management to get their performance rights in the money! Not only are they snapping up plenty of shares without the share price rising but they are doing it cheaply around 0.9/1c meaning with the amount of money they have available for the share buy back, they get more shares for it! Meaning less resistance once the drilling news starts up. If I was forced to sell out now for an emergency I would be hating it! But seeing as I am holding long, I will continue awaiting the inevitable uptrend. If it hits 5c we are all laughing!
    Last edited by coto: 09/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $741 67.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2487309 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 743747 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.