KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Yes, I am all for replacing management with non-lifestyle type...

1. 10,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4266
    Yes, I am all for replacing management with non-lifestyle type personalities. Someone proactive and with the ability to grow a Cu-Au deposit into a mine. That is the one concern investors have right now, if we do change them, we need someone competent. If we can all agree with who that replacement is and they are the right fit, then it is game on! Because with the large landholding we have in the TC, I am 100% sure we will eventually get the discovery we are after. It is a very prosperous region! Once we find the discovery, we then need people with the experience to get it into a mine! Or have the business skills and contacts to organise a JV or other corporate deal to get it off the ground. Right now, management are performing at a snails pace. It shouldn't take over 12 months to complete geophysics and define all the regional targets. It should be a 3 month job max, and that is stretching it! Management have all the hallmarks of a lifestyle management who are happy to keep slowly plodding along and advancing the asset with a single drill program each field season. At this pace we will all be dead by the time we get anything to mining! What we need desperately is a change at the top, bringing in people who have the skillset and ability to choose the best targets, drill to the right depths, prioritise and give the market what they are after. Regular drilling and newsflow! Which increases the chances of a discovery, it is not rocket science, that the more targets you drill, the higher the chances of a nice interception and a discovery. There should be no excuses, funding is not the issue, we have more than enough to get 14,000m of RC drilling done, then we have the $5M additional from TVN later in the year.
    Last edited by coto: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.206K 547.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11347061 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5443786 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 191991
Last updated 15.26pm 26/04/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.