KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

A couple of things I will say. Money Made said in regards to...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    A couple of things I will say.
    Money Made said in regards to weather.
    When it rains up in these area's you can't move even if you have a 4wd off from the main tracks. I would even suggest an ATV might get bogged down.
    We had ATV's with solid tires and we didn't bother to take them out for sampling when it rained too much.
    We had a small tele handler that was 4wd and I saw that get bogged down after a couple of minutes when there was enough water on the ground.

I will say one thing for the assay results......at least they are not just targeting one metal. The mob I used to work for I believe only tested for gold.
    I believe they could have drilled into other metals and not known about it because they were too focused on one metal.
    Maybe I am wrong.....but this is what I was told.

The gripe I have is that they may not be going down deep enough. Maybe they might do a down hole EM on the dusters and see what they get back

It's frustrating as a Share holder sometimes. You're not sure if you're being lied to. If they could do it better. Maybe AB might be better finding someone to take the helm. I think he has mentioned to other investors that he would like to retire. Maybe it is time for him to find someone with a bit of aptitude to do the groundwork. These people are not so easy to find. Takes a lot of forethought and orginisation to get things done out in these remote areas. People don't like being away from their mod cons anymore. I always found the NT to be a very pretty part of Australia. A very under rated place to live.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5471050 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4914877 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 50000
Last updated 11.52am 30/04/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.