KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

they don't care and the worry is they are capable of...

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    they don't care and the worry is they are capable of spending 2 more years drilling shallow holes at a snail's pace without any remorse or sense of responsibility towards the SHs.

the rain might delay the 1st drilling of the year. quarter 1 is almost behind us. when the ground is ready for drilling will they try and drill two different locations to make up for the lost time? I doubt. They will be more than happy to use the rain as an excuse.

one whole quarter gone with no work, but I am sure they are getting paid. and if they hit something accidentally and things turn around they have secured payback via performance rights.

It is raining around Tennant Creek so why aren't they drilling at Mt Remarkable? They had good strikes there. they did some helicopter surveys in 2021 and were going to focus on Mt Remarkable in 2022 ( see 18th Feb 2022 Announcement). but it fell off the radar just like the HPA process enhancement (see 20th Sep 2022 announcement) and the proposed buyback ( 10th July 2023 announcement).

there was still a fair bit of activity and announcements in 2022. Since 2023 it's gone so quiet.

I am beginning to get worried, if they even have a short and long-term strategy. it seems they keep jumping from one project to another at will. They lack focus and clarity. and they never bother to tell the SH why they are moving on to another project all of a sudden.

between my 2 accounts, I have around 10 million shares. we need to start doing the maths to see if we have enough to vote them out. the sooner the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $48.23K 4.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6194110 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1398799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.